[pct-l] PCT in 08, Response to Kim

Dusty Wallace dusterbuddy at comcast.net
Sat Feb 17 00:43:21 CST 2007

Nathan-

I'm so glad to meet another person that may be hiking in 2008! I hope that
your dreams can come true. I know hiking the pct is a dream of mine and not
my boyfriends so I will be solo hiking in 2008. I have already met a few
others that plan on hiking solo as well. We plan on meeting up along the
trail too. I think that it would be better if I did have someone to hike
with for the encouragement and company but imp SURE I can find plenty of
that from other solo hikers and other hikers a long the way. I'm looking
forward to hearing if you will be part of the class of 2008. hope to see you
on the trail!
Kim