[pct-l] Ride to the kick Off

jeffzclimb at aol.com jeffzclimb at aol.com
Sun Feb 18 11:56:29 CST 2007

I was wondering if anyone will be coming to the PCT kick off from Salt Lake City
 or maybe driving through that way. I normally fly into Los Angeles or San Diego for
 the kick off, but this year I want to visit family and some friends that live in
 Salt Lake City first and then head down to the kick off.
 If anyone call help please write me back at my E-mail address.
 Thanks

 Jeff Z.