[pct-l] hike4health - or lemons from lemonade

Jim Keener jlkeener at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 15:09:41 CST 2007

Greetings,

Since hiking 900 miles on the PCT in 2004, I have let
myself get out of shape, and I have been looking for a
way to get myself motivated to get back in shape. The
best way I can think of is to work with others,
helping them and getting help myself. So I have
purchased a domain name: hike4health.com and am
beginning to build a site dedicated to doing just
that: hiking for health. There is nothing on the site
yet.

I am looking for ideas. If you were to use the site,
or a similar one, what would you be looking for?

Best,
J J

http://electricpath.com
http://persuasiongraphics.com