[pct-l] hike4health

JoAnn M. Michael jomike at cot.net
Wed Feb 21 13:13:02 CST 2007

what would you be looking for?

...other hiker's posting their starting weight; names; ages, etc. so that (in this case...) I'd then be able to have someone to encourage me and for my competitive spirit kick in.

I think I'd love a site that didn't instruct but brought people together, on line (e-mail and your site) to have buddies to compare and challenge each other via their own exercise and/or lose weight activities.

Words aren't coming to me too well today...does the above make sense to you?

are we there yet