[pct-l] sleeping bag

JoAnn M. Michael jomike at cot.net
Wed Feb 21 13:36:09 CST 2007

I'm looking for a regular size, synthetic, sleeping bag for my 10 year old grandson for his 11 birthday in May. I've been checking misc. sites and bags and my head is swirling with too much information.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to a moderately priced bag with a temperature rating between 15 and 25 degrees?

Weight is NOT am major consideration for this family does not hike. It will be for when he goes hunting with family members who operate out of a camp (yeah, me too...not big on hunting).

Thanks ahead of time.

are we there yet