[pct-l] Cookpot size/volume

Bill Batchelor billbatch at cox.net
Wed Feb 21 19:12:23 CST 2007

Heya Greta,

For what it is worth, I will be using the same size.  Plenty big in my
estimation.  It will cook up a large portion of hot food.  If I am still
hungry I can either fire it up again, or more likely substitute with other
foods.  Like you, I have used this pot on shorter trips.  I have not used it
to its capacity.  I may get there on this trip.

BillB
www.trailjournals.com/billb