[pct-l] Mp3 player recommendations?

Mark Jernigan footslogger03 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 22 11:23:09 CST 2007

After quite a bit of searching/comparing different models I ended up with the Zen Nano by Creative:

  http://www.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=213&subcategory=214&product=12720

  Single AAA battery operation.  FM receiver and belt clip/arm band.

  I've very satisfied with the sound and performance from this little (and I mean LITTLE) unit.

  They come in 512 and 1Gig models.  I have the 1 Gig model.  Prices range but I've seen them as low as $49.99 on-line.

  'Slogger

Stephanie Wilson <taurodea at gmail.com> wrote:
  Can anyone recommend a decent mp3 player, about 1GB, runs on AA or
AAA? It would be great if it was also drag-and-drop for adding new
mp3s, instead of needing some kind of included software bundle to add
mp3s.

Thank you,
Stephanie
PCT 07