[pct-l] Digital Camera with powerful zoom option?

Jeff Moorehead jeffmoorehead1 at cox.net
Thu Feb 22 17:42:16 CST 2007

Spirit,
 You might want to look into the Nikon Coolpix S-4. I took it on my trip and
was pretty satisfied with the performance (although I had to replace the
first one I bought due to a defect). It has a 10X zoom which is about the
maximum you can do in a camera this size. It weighs 8 oz. with two AA
lithium batteries and takes SD cards.
Whiptail