[pct-l] Digital Camera with powerful zoom option?

got milf? gotmiillff at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 24 00:11:13 CST 2007

You didn't know what MILF meant, so you asked your son if you were one?

LOL !!!

BTW, when I was in Boulder, CO last fall near the CU campus I saw this girl wearing a "got milf?" tee shirt.  No kidding.   A girl.

If you get a chance see the movie.  It's loaded with humor, definitely for a night when you have nothing better to do.  Although I liked the movie American Beauty better, which has more depth.

ANYWAY -- what about my question?  If you have a camera with a Li-lon battery, do you need to send a charger ahead of you in a bounce box?  I assume that's what's meant by not being able to charge it in towns or hostels along the trail.

dsaufley at sprynet.com wrote:

 Didn't catch the movie.  I made the big mistake of asking my son what MILF meant and was I one, and the poor kid (then about 20) couldn't bring himself to answer me and couldn't wait to exit the room.  Once someone finally explained it to me, of course I understood why.