[pct-l] Digital Camera with powerful zoom option?

Mark Jernigan footslogger03 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 24 14:25:53 CST 2007

New Egg dropped the price to $250    ...but no bonus SD card.

  'Slogger

Rodney Limprecht <rodneytl54 at hotmail.com> wrote:

I also decided on the Canon A710 IS for similar reasons. Uses 2 AA with good battery life, 7.1MP, IS, 6x optical zoom, manual controls, ... and it is a Canon.

I got it as newegg.com for $299 and it came with a bonus 1GB SD card. It just arrived today so we'll have to see how it works out.

-- Rodney
unsubscribe or change options: