[pct-l] bandana

dsaufley at sprynet.com dsaufley at sprynet.com
Mon Feb 26 15:43:23 CST 2007

Thanks, Georgi.  Roland did contact me.  Once Gottago sends the bandanas, I put them out for a self-service (first-come, first-served).

We're assuming that Gottago (as a member of the Class of '03) is going to do the bandanas this year, which is a lot to assume, I think.  Her kindness and generosity is truly wonderful, but certainly not required.  I hate to see "expectation" develop around such kindness.

My advice to all -- bring your own bandana.  If you're lucky enough to have something nice like the special '03 bandana come your way, great.  If not, you still have an option.

L-Rod