[pct-l] Help w/Transportation

Beth Klauser eaklause at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 26 15:52:32 CST 2007

Hi everyone,

I just signed up for this today so please forgive me if I make any mistakes.

My boyfriend and I are planning on hiking the first 35 miles of the PCT soon.  Obviously it is a one-way trip so we wanted to put our rental car at the end of our hike and find a way to get to Campo to start.

Does anyone have any suggestions for transportation?  We have no way of getting from Cibbets Flat campground to Campo.

I have been told that there is virtually nothing “out there and my boyfriend said we’re going to have to hitchhike.

I REALLY don’t want to have to hitchhike.

Any suggestions?

Thank you so much!

Beth
eaklause at yahoo.com