[pct-l] PCT 2007 bandanas

Linda Jeffers gottago at lindajeffers.com
Mon Feb 26 16:50:45 CST 2007

Hi Everyone,

Here is a link
<http://www.lindajeffers.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=16113>  to preview
the PCT Class of 2007 bandana.

Bandanas are a gift from the PCT Class of 2002 to the current year hikers.
The bandanas are FREE to current year hikers. One bandana is also available
for a nominal fee to attendees of ADZ <http://www.siechert.org/adz/> .

History of the bandana: Gottago, Yogi and Cupcake, representing the PCT
Class of 2002, originally wanted to give the PCT Class of 2003 a gift .We
wanted our gift to be light weight and useful. Gottago came up with the idea
of gifting data bandanas, Yogi provided the data and Cupcake created the
artwork.

These bandanas were in fact useful and did become popular. They have now
become a tradition.

This year the nominal fee for a bandana is $5.00. Four dollars will go to
the PCTA. The last dollar will help offset the increasing cost of producing
the bandanas.

Again, bandanas are FREE to current year hikers and one bandana is available
to ADZ attendees. Following the ADZ weekend, the remaining bandanas will go
the Saufley <http://www.hikerheaven.com/> 's PCT Hiker Heaven in Aqua Dulce.

If, and only IF, you are a PCT 2007 hiker NOT attending the kickoff and NOT
going to the Saufley's in Aqua Dulce, I may have time to send you a bandana
once I receive them: (I still don't know when they will be ready.) Let me
make this clear, this offer is only for hikers starting late, early or
southbounders.

Once I receive the bandanas, I will post to this list whether I'll have time
to send you one.

Not long now!!

Gottago