[pct-l] Grand Canyon After Action Report

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Feb 27 08:29:10 CST 2007

Yes, your pal, Switchback, has  cheated death once again.  Go to
PostHoler.com and Switchback Unchained for  the report on my latest adventure.  I was
lucky that there was a  professional expedition leader with MeadowEd to guide me
through this  challenge.  The other expedition members were professional hikers
that  protected Switchback from falling down and hurting himself.

Switchback the  Canyoneer
http://www.aol.com.