[pct-l] Lion King

dsaufley at sprynet.com dsaufley at sprynet.com
Wed Feb 28 12:53:06 CST 2007

A search was tentatively mounted on Saturday, when Lion King was overdue in Lake Hughes (the Anderson's were expecting him a day or two earlier than that).  We'd had extremely cold temps and snow in the area where he was hiking while he was out, which caused the Andersons and me much concern.

Terrie located and contactedd his friend in Texas who indicated that he'd heard from him via email within 24 hours, and it turned out that Lion King was in Santa Clarita, safe and sound.  The search was called off within hours of it starting.

He was given a well-deserved verbal thrashing by Mama Anderson for not letting them know that he'd changed his plans, and was safe elsewhere.

L-Rod