[pct-l] We promised ...

Jim and/or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 1 00:55:31 CST 2007

...more than a few people that we'd have our 2006 CDT thruhike journal
available by Jan 1.

Like some of you, we were beginning to wonder if it was really gonna happen.
  It did.  We put the journal on our website tonight- it seemed a fittling
way to start a New Year.  Well - it was better than getting drunk, anyway.
<g>

It's long.  So some of you (those who read it) will have something to occupy
their time until Spring, when hiking season starts again for some people.
It's always hiking season for us.

It has LOTS of pictures.  Over 850 of them.  Click on the pictures - at
least some (a few) of them are worth a closer look.

For those who are looking for information about the CDT - don't get in a
hurry.  There's more information coming - including updates to many of the
CDT information pages and details re: the New Mexico bootheel (southern
terminus).  All the information will get there eventually - long before
anyone will be leaving to hike the CDT this year.  But the entire site needs
to be checked, rechecked, rewritten, changed - whatever.  And that takes
time.

For those who haven't been to spiriteaglehome.com before, the URL for our
journals page is: http://spiriteaglehome.com/journal%20top.html

We wish you all a happy, prosperous and healthy New Year,
Jim and Ginny
http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/