[pct-l] Hiking from Campo to Warner Springs

Dave Benson daveb at ffem.org
Tue Jan 2 11:59:51 CST 2007

hi all,

I was planning on hiking from Warner Springs, and maybe a little
further if time permits in the next two weeks.  To do this,
would i need to carry an ice axe potentially?

Of course, it's impossible to predict the weather,
but I just wanted a sense of how big storms get in those
areas.  I think I don't mind hiking on a couple of inches
of snow, but a foot is probably not acceptable.
I think I might try section "E" if that's a serious possibility.

- dave