[pct-l] Bringing friends to hike part of the trail - could usesome suggestions

Mike Saenz msaenz at mve-architects.com
Tue Jan 2 17:05:52 CST 2007

Ask "Ground Pounder" Bill Frenette about the climb out of Hauser
canyon...
We nearly lost him!

Michael  Saenz
Associate Partner

MVE & Partners, Inc. | Architecture + Planning + Interiors
Irvine + Oakland + Honolulu

1900 Main Street, Suite 800 | Irvine, California 92614-7318 | T
949.809.3388 | www.mve-architects.com