[pct-l] Water filters/purification

Paul Mitchell paul at bluebrain.ca
Thu Jan 4 19:35:46 CST 2007

What water born parasite/bacteria/whatever can cause a short bout of
diarrhea within hours of consumption?

Just curious if anybody knows.
Paul

> About a half hour after turning in and an hour before dark we both were
hit with severe diarrhea. It lasted about an hour or hour and a half -
until our bodies were purged.  We each had a favorite tree to go behind,
and laughed and groaned and pretend cried the whole time, each with our
own roll of tp, each madly dashing away and crawling & grimacing back.
We'd settle back, exhausted, only to be slammed with another demanding
wave.