[pct-l] Wilderness Regulations

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sat Jan 6 19:21:13 CST 2007

Reinhold,

time for you to get a new dictionary or else go check out Wikipedia.

panniers are cargo toting containers which go on the sides of pack
stock, usually in pairs with one on each side. They can be made out of
various materials such as aluminum or wicker. so forget about wearing
your miniskirt (or mini kilt).

Happy trails.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>