[pct-l] Rides Needed

Roy roy_hiking at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 8 06:34:13 CST 2007

I have planned the start of my PCT hike now I need some help with a few rides.

  I plan to fly into San Diego on about the 19th of April, then go to the border on the 20th.

  Then I will be trying to get a ride back from Warmer Springs to the ADZPCTKO, then back to Warmer Springs after the Kick Off.

  Anyone going my way?

                                        Take Care, Hike Safe, and Give Back to the Outdoors

  Roy (aka Bayou)

  Trail Journal 2006 @ http://www.trailjournals.com/bayou/
    Hiking Page @ http://geocities.com/roy_hiking/