[pct-l] Rides Needed

Carl & Judy Rush elisenme2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 10:13:16 CST 2007

Getting a ride back to Warner Springs after the KO shouldn't be a problem,
there will be a ride board up, with lots of ride offers. When the ADZPCTKO
site is ready there will be a ride board on it, so there's a good chance you
can get your ride back from Warner Springs from there. Another option is to
hike south from Warner to the KO.
 I was thinking of going out early also, but I'm waiting to see what the
snow on Jacinto is going to be like first, there is no use going out early
if you have to skip the nicest sections because of high snow levels.