[pct-l] IPod Nano Update

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Jan 9 21:09:04 CST 2007

Well, I go the 8 MP IPod Nano and  it is great, so far.  I am just beginning
to learn how to use it.  I  got the FM radio accessory and it is super.  I
plan to get the Solio Universal Hybrid Solar Charger (REI Item 751233)  for the
Nano.    I will just unfold it and carry it on top of my  Breeze pack.

I was thinking of getting some mini  speakers for the Nano too.  I could take
them on the Grand Canyon  expedition and play music and audio books in my
tent at night.  It would  drive the other expedition members crazy.  This might
be very cool to  do.  They would get no sleep and get up in the morning all
cranky and in a  bitter mood.  I would be already gone, since I am a very early
riser to hit  the trail ... by 6 AM I am gone.  Plus, if someone is after me on
 the trail, I hike better.

Cheers, Switchback the  Entertainer