[pct-l] Have I been Lucky?

Slow Comfort slow.comfort at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 14:18:03 CST 2007

Have you been lucky?  Yes, if you consider yourself so.  But, with all
due respect sir...though you may have not had occasion to utilize the
implements you name, still, that does not necessarily present you as
fortunate to everyone.  Nevertheless, if you consider yourself lucky,
it is my hope you continue as such.