[pct-l] Guide Book Gouging

ed faubert edfaubert at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 12 11:10:45 CST 2007

Thanks Randy for the good laugh this morning with my coffee... Well he's not called Still Whinning for nothing remember

Randy Forsland <randy_forsland at hotmail.com> wrote:
  I would sure hate to be the Girl Scout that knocks on HIS door pushing a box
of Thin Mints for $3.50. I can imagine the tongue lashing that would occur.

"Why, you profiteering little pixie...I can get a box of chocolate covered
mint cookies at Walmart for half of what you are charging."
"Now get out of here before I call the cops ...but could you hand me that
garden hose before you go ?? I've just found out that there is a Little
League team in the neighborhood selling candy bars for two bucks apiece.."
**SLAM***

Redwood