[pct-l] DEcember PCTA "Communicator"

ed faubert edfaubert at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 12 14:14:14 CST 2007

Funny you should mention this "missing issue" The message i got today before yours was from an active board member of the PCTA who also has not seen this issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I asked her why do some folks get these issues weeks apart from other folks getting them....................Stay tuned for the answer................of course i am a Life Time member of the PCTA so maby i get digs on the first issues!!!!!
  Meadow Ed
Paul Magnanti <pmags at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hi all! Between moving, unpacking and having my mail forwarded since I've returned, I seem to have misplaced/not received a few items.

One of them would be the December issue of the PCTA Communicator.

Would some kind soul mind mailing me a copy if they no longer need it? I can reimburse postage if need be. (Just don't gouge me! :) >ducks and covers!< )

Thanks!

unsubscribe or change options: