[pct-l] Guidebook prices...

Andrew Rivers funkwithoutjunk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 14:25:35 CST 2007

           We all have opinions. If you want to know what gouging is,
look at the receipt for the school books I just purchased for this
college semester. My accounting book alone cost me $200, and since the
class (accounting) required the latest and greatest edition, I had no
choice but to buy it for $200 at the college. Thats what I would call
gouging.
        That is why I never thought the books on PCTA were that
expensive. Thats where I bought them, and I had no problem doing so.
  --Shaggy