[pct-l] Any deals on flights from NYC to San Diego?

Slow Comfort slow.comfort at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 18:43:03 CST 2007

A couple of my friends found a service in the advertising section of
USA today.  They get tickets to sell to the general public by buying
frequent flyer miles from people willing to turn them into cash.  The
result, as I'm told, is really inexpensive airfare.  My friends have
used the service at least twice that I know of, once for a round trip
to London, and the next year oneway to Phoenix for a Superstition
Mountain hike.  Might help yah.

Slow