[pct-l] PCTA Radio Program

Bill Batchelor billbatch at cox.net
Sat Jan 13 10:24:10 CST 2007

Good morning chuckle.  Thank you

  _____

From: Hiker97 at aol.com [mailto:Hiker97 at aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2007 8:21 AM
To: billbatch at cox.net; cmkudija at earthlink.net; msaenz at mve-architects.com;
pct-l at mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [pct-l] PCTA Radio Program

billbatch at cox.net writes:

Yea, and we could make dedications:

Barry White Voice
"...  And now this little number is going out to mile fifteen eighty four
near the Seiad Valley - Switchback, I can not tell you how much I miss you,
I hope to see you soon.   Signed by your hiking partner now seventy miles
ahead of you"

--------------------------------------
This is getting better all the time.  Now I know where my partner(s) is at.
Good Intel.  Now I just do a little yellow blazing and end up ahead of
him/her.  No problem.  My dedication would be on the PCTA radio program,
"And this little number is from Switchback at the warm Hungry Jacks Pizza
Parlor and Saloon with AYCE salad bar in Ashland, OR: 'Hope the surprise big
storm eventually ends for you and the rest of the thru hikers.  I know the
forecast is for 5 more days of rain, sleet, wind, and fog, but you can go on
half rations of GORP and tasty power bars.  I have to go now and see a
Shakespeare Festival play.  Your pal, Switchback ---- BURP!, excuuuuuuse me.
PS, Sorry Rick's Pancake Challenge restaurant was closed due to the storm
when you passed through Siead Valley several days ago.  Again, your
concerned friend, Switchback the Trail Pirate'"