[pct-l] international trails

Brick Robbins brick at fastpack.com
Sun Jan 14 12:29:16 CST 2007

There is a network of long distance hiking paths in Europe,
I believe the network is coorinated by The European Ramblers Association
http://www.era-ewv-ferp.com/?page_id=29

Because they cross several countries, maintenance quality and
information vary. Because of the population density of Europe, the
trails go through some places we could consider unlikely. I've been
looking into  doing the E4 Trail, and apearenty it goes through the
middle of several cities, such as Grenoble and Vienna as well as
mountain travel, for example traversing several of the GR trails in
France.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_long-distance_paths