[pct-l] Did anybody notice PCT-L turned 10?

stillroaming pct at delnorteresort.com
Sun Jan 14 20:38:45 CST 2007

Well, I for one would like to say, "Happy Birthday" to the PCT-L!

Brick and Ryan do an excellent job. I've certainly found it a valuable asset
for learning about hiking in general, much less staying in touch with the
happenings on the PCT. Soda bottles for water, Esbit, lightweight techniques
and more, were all introduced to me on this list. I'm sure lots more is
ahead.

Where else are you going to get the the quality and timeliness of your trail
information? No where, at any price.

Scott Parks (7 year listee and counting...)