[pct-l] Did anybody notice PCT-L turned 10?

enyapjr at comcast.net enyapjr at comcast.net
Mon Jan 15 12:31:29 CST 2007

Happy 10th birthday - and hoping for many more!

I've been following the pct-l for about 5 years...  some of the names may change, but the 'sharing'
continues...  I've tried many 'tips' suggested on the list - abandoned some, but adopted many of the
ideas to lighten my load and be more prepared to thru-hike the PCT...  Yes, the list does have 'bad
moments' once in a while - but so does life and a long trek!  But the list always seems to come back
on track - to the trail, the PCT...

A sincere THANK YOU to Brick (and Ryan, too) for starting the pct-l.  Keep up the great work.

Happy trails!!!

Jim Payne