[pct-l] Invitation

Slow Comfort slow.comfort at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 16:48:39 CST 2007

Perhaps my letter is a bit confusing Ed, I apologize.  I don't wish
anyone to have reason to frown, you as well or any other "well known"
hikers.  Have I asked for donations?  Have I displayed bad manners?
What has given you the idea that I'm asking anyone for money?
Certainly not my "invitation" letter.  Read it again.  It's just plain
English Ed. Perhaps a basic reader should be included in your pack
this year.

If you look for the devil Ed, you're bound to find him.

As to the best way to hike the trail...with all due respect sir....the
best way to hike any trail is to HYOH...and respectfully, I doubt you
have the authority to speak for the others that have answered my
invitation with great interest.  And as for your inuendo about "plenty
of folks my own age"...well, I wouldn't want to be accused of anything
inflamatory Ed, but that don't sound to good to me...I usually throw
newspapers I've read out with the trash or use em to catch doogie
litter.  And as for your "best start alone trip alone"  advice, if
thats your bag Ed, you carry it, HYOH.

Your "feller" hiker,

Slow