[pct-l] it was 12F (-11C) in Campo last night..

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Mon Jan 15 18:00:27 CST 2007

I live in Crescent City, Ca. 20 miles (32km) south of the Oregon Border
on the coast.

I don't know if we've actually broken records for cold around here but
we've had lows below freezing the last four nights and maybe again
tonight. We've also got ice remaining in the puddles throughout the day.
And Thursday we even had snow! enough to almost cover the grass.

And it's colder inland a few miles.

Now for a lot of you this isn't cold. Sorry about that! But I didn't
move here so I could ice skate on frozen lakes or ski out my back door.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>