[pct-l] it was 12F (-11C) in Campo last night..

cmkudija at earthlink.net cmkudija at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 15 18:21:07 CST 2007

And it's even warmer in Moscow.  Moscow, Russia.    And the Wall Street
Journal weekend section had an article about all the backyard ice rinks that
are going unused in the Northeast this month.   In the meantime, it was 19
degrees in my soCal backyard Sunday morning, 8:00 a.m.

This would be selective global warming??  (irony, satire, etc., intended...I
try to know the difference between weather and climate!)

Christine "Ceanothus" Kudija
PCT partially '94

www.pcta.org
Join Now!

Ceanothus (see-ah-no-thus) or California lilac:  Shrubs or small trees,
often with divaricate, sometimes spiny, twigs...[flowers] small but showy,
white to blue or purplish, sometimes lavender or pinkish, borne in terminal
or lateral panicles or umbellike cymes.
                                                               Philip A.
Munz
                                                               A California