[pct-l] cook pot(s) for 2?

dsaufley at sprynet.com dsaufley at sprynet.com
Tue Jan 16 15:25:46 CST 2007

Monica,

I don't think many people do this, but when my husband and I hike together, we carry our own cooksets and fuel.  It's easier than sharing a pot to eat.  We started doing this so that I could get used to carrying all of my own gear and food for the times I go hiking alone, and it's just become a habit that works for us.

L-Rod