[pct-l] Did anybody notice PCT-L turned 10?

Tom Griffin griffin at u.washington.edu
Tue Jan 16 15:31:23 CST 2007

I'm mostly a lurker, but I've been on PCT-L for 10 years--ever since
Brick and Ryan announced its formation on the USENET site
rec.backcountry, which I never look at anymore. The PCT-L changed the
way I hike, what I carry and even where I backpack. Thank you Brick and
Ryan for building and maintaining this community

--
Tom Griffin
Seattle