[pct-l] Neat Gear Items

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Jan 17 19:44:51 CST 2007

I noticed at REI.com (item #737339)  several weeks ago a really neat item.
It is a spork, but has a knife  feature too for only .2 ounces.  I am going to
get one before you do, so I  can say I have one and you don't for the 2007
campaign.  I want to get one  that is a bright color, so I do not accidentally
leave it around the  campsite.

Also, I have already purchased  the Seirus HyperLite StormSocks (REI.com
#729120) that weighs only 3 ounces  for XL.  They will keep my feet warm at night
in my shelter.  And they  will be great in the rain and snow (for snow with
Yaktrax Pro  grippers, REI.com #696146, 4-5 ounces) inside your  footwear.

Once again, the Trail Pirate,  Switchback, has done a one-upsmanship on you.
I am going to have  some cool trail gear before you do.