[pct-l] Thirst is the Best Water Gauge

Marion Davison mardav at charter.net
Thu Jan 18 21:45:15 CST 2007

Mark Jernigan wrote:

>  http://www.alacer.com/cgi-bin/dbsearch.exe?mdb=/products.mdb,tbl=products,DB_code=108,DBCOMP=ABS,template=/products/returntitle.htm
>
>  I have found that I can drink as much water as I wish now without suffering that "washed out" feeling.

We also used Electromixs last summer.  We hike during August when the
Sierras are at their hottest, and I can get nauseated when I hike in the
heat.  We tried this stuff straight, but hated the taste.  Then we mixed
up a bottle with this and half-strength Gatorade, and felt like we had
drunk a real powerhouse.  I will continue to use this in the future.
Marion