[pct-l] Lighter life style

got milf? gotmiillff at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 18 23:51:25 CST 2007

It's not so much hiking that caused a lifestyle change, as I've never been into the gadget and big house mindset.  I think hiking attracts a type of peep who are naturally drawn toward simplicity.  The trail just shows them how.

Tortoise <Tortoise73 at charter.net> wrote: Sitting here this evening and wondering about hikeing's impact.

Since your long hike, have you simplified your life, deliberately
reduced the amount of your possessions or been more focused, or fewer
activities but more involved in those that you do do? I'm not so much
interested in those who choose to reduce spending just so they can hit
the trail again.

unsubscribe or change options: