[pct-l] Pocketmail

Pea Hicks phix at optigan.com
Mon Jan 22 13:12:07 CST 2007

Dan Fenn wrote:
> I'm curious as to how many folks will be taking a Pocketmail Composer
> with them on the trail this year and what their experience has been.
> I'm getting close to that point where I need to decide if Pocketmail is
> the way to go.

i used a pocketmail for my whole hike, and i guess i was lucky because
it never crapped out on me. just about everyone else that had one had
problems, most notably whiptail, who could make a horror film out of his
experiences with his pocketmail. so although mine worked fine and was
indispensable to me, i don't know if i can totally recommend it,
especially if something else has come along in the meantime that works
better and is more reliable.

girlscout

--
Pea Hicks