[pct-l] Pocketmail

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Mon Jan 22 15:48:39 CST 2007

In a message dated 1/22/2007 4:14:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lbealsjr at gmail.com writes:

Their  main market I think has been full time RVers and
thru-hikers, but with so  many free wireless places on the
interstate/road (I was able to get  wireless in pretty much all fuel
stops and about half of the rest stops I  pulled into between CA and
VA) it doesn't look pretty for  them.

I'm not saying they wont belly up at some point but they also  works with GSM
technology cellphones and you don't need a payphone but any  phone, like the
kind you see in motels.  ; )

Since Verizon uses CDMA, PM won't work wih it.

_http://tinyurl.com/2zngnu_ (http://tinyurl.com/2zngnu)

Most of your answers can be found on the PM support  page.

Sly