[pct-l] New stove MSR is working on with the military

c.engberg at cox.net c.engberg at cox.net
Mon Jan 22 23:57:42 CST 2007

Heres a website with additional images:
http://zenstoves.net/Petrol.htm#CapillaryStoves

If they could make a integrated pot/ liquid multi-fuel stove with with those
little replaceable ceramic wicks, somehow manage to incorporate the
efficiency of the MSR reactor, while keeping it for a single-person use AND
keep the weight down, I would be all over this.

>From the images it looks like there's a long way to go before MSR makes
us happy... The little military pocket stove (4 image down) is getting there!

-chris