[pct-l] Pocketmail on Ebay

Ziggy Bean ziggybean at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 24 12:37:41 CST 2007

There are some new Pocket Mail devices on Ebay selling for $50 + $10 to ship
anywhere in the US.  The website says they have 11 left but after speaking
to the supplier they only have about 8 left.  As far as I can tell, these
are exactly the same as the ones sold at www.pocketmail.com.  They are brand
new (I verified this - they have not been used but the manufactured date is
1999), made by Oregon Scientific (the ones at www.pocketmail.com are made by
this manufacturer as well), include the manual, data cable, and everything
else that they should come with (aside from the protective case).  They're
selling in an Ebay store, so after you do a search for "pocket mail" on
Ebay, scroll down to the bottom of the screen and you should see it listed
under Ebay Stores.  They're listed as NEW BLACK BOX POCKET MAIL - THE
COMPOSER PKTM010.

Greta