[pct-l] Compass ???

Carl & Judy Rush elisenme2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 14:54:07 CST 2007

I use one about the size of a quarter that I actually got for 50 cents out
of one of those gum machines. Been using it for years. As long as you know
how a compass works you can estemate the degrees pretty close. With the
magnetic north pole moving quickly west each year be sure to check where it
is now.
Carl