[pct-l] Mountain Lion Attack

dsaufley at sprynet.com dsaufley at sprynet.com
Fri Jan 26 11:51:12 CST 2007

There is undoubtedly a direct correlation between the growing elk herd and the expansion of the mountain lion population resulting increased attacks on domestic animals and people.

For a great (though disturbing) story and insights to mountain lion behavior, the history of humans and mountain lions, and the impact of modern policies and laws, read "A Beast in the Garden; The True Story of a Predator's Deadly Return to Suburban America" by David Barron.

www.amazon.com/Beast-Garden-Predators-Suburban-America/dp/0393326349/sr=8-1/qid=1169833781/ref=sr_1_1/102-7112815-1150557?ie=UTF8&s=books

L-Rod