[pct-l] For Sale: Hennessy Hammock

Eckert jape at nethere.com
Sat Jan 27 09:35:13 CST 2007

  Cleaning up my gear closet, and I've decided to part with my Ultralite
Backpacker A-Sym.  It's been gently used, is very clean and shows no
apparant wear.  For further discription here are two owner reviews from
Backpackgeartest:

 http://tinyurl.com/4zepv

The web page for the manufacturer is:  http://www.hennessyhammock.com/

This hammock weighs 28 oz. according to mfg. printing on the stuff sack.
 Like Hennessy, I will sell this without stakes, but will throw in a
pair of snake skins (see website above).

$100 and I will pay the freight anywhere in the continental US.  If
you'd prefer to pick it up, I live in San Diego county.