[pct-l] Loading GPS Data while mid-PCT

arm chair armchairhiker at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 13:08:10 CST 2007

How about U3 technology. Here is a description:

Also includes U3 technology so you can carry your files and software on a
secure USB drive. You can have your wallpaper, preferences, favorites,
profiles, and more - everything you need for a familiar computing experience
on any PC, wherever you go.

I believe it allows some programs to RUN off the USB flashdrive, so you
don't install the programs onto the host computer. See link for more
details:

http://sandisk.com/Products/Catalog(1225)-SanDisk_Cruzer_Contour_USB_Flash_Drive__Available_in_March_2007.aspx

goto above site, look for red box on right, click
» Interactive Tour<javascript:void(window.open('http://syndicate.tentoe.com/Syndicate/SynMaster?Tentoe=40NQFJ-11858','_blank','width=536,height=525'))>
(SanDisk
U3 Technology)
to see a flash video with audio.

I have not tried this technology, but it might help.

- armchair