[pct-l] Sec A shuttle route Laguna to Cibbets

Mike Saenz msaenz at mve-architects.com
Mon Jan 29 11:09:35 CST 2007

Kitchen Creek Road is accessible from the south...
You cross the semi-paved road at least once just south of Cibbets.

I camped at Cibbets on my way up to Mt Laguna. It's RV accessible and
has picnic tables, fire rings, water spigots and toilets.

Kitchen Creek is just south of Buckman Springs Rd and North of Boulder
Oaks on the 8 freeway.

Michael  Saenz
Associate Partner

MVE & Partners, Inc. | Architecture + Planning + Interiors
Irvine + Oakland + Honolulu

1900 Main Street, Suite 800 | Irvine, California 92614-7318 | T
949.809.3388 | www.mve-architects.com