[pct-l] Carrying Water Advisory

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Jan 29 23:41:39 CST 2007

_asabat at cox.net_ (mailto:asabat at cox.net)  writes:

I  strongly advise hikers to NOT carry heavy water. Besides weighing more
than  10% more than regular water, it can be toxic. See
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_water for more  information.
I humbly apologize for my  mistake.  I forgot the education and
sophistication level of List members  and that there might be some backpacker nuclear
scientists in the  crowd.  Some of you would think I was talking about nuclear
heavy water  used in atomic bombs.  My mistake and I will try to be more careful
in the  future with such a dangerous health hazard subject.

Glowing Radiation and  Embarrassment, Switchback the Trial Pirate